How to Find Us
Accessibility & Parking
A bus stop is conveniently located outside the front door. Our clinic is wheelchair accessible designated handicap parking spot at rear of building
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Closed on Sunday
To better serve you, we speak English, Spanish, French, Korean, Taiwanese, German
have any questions?
– your contact information and health history will be kept confidential at all times.
– we will not sell or distribute any information regarding our client base.
– we will only contact you electronically with your written consent, as provided on our intake form at your initial appointment.
– we will not contact another health care provider to discuss your information without your written consent (ie your medical doctor).
– patients who seek counselling as well as other services at the clinic, such as Naturopathic Medicine, will maintain a separate file stored in an area locked at all times pertaining to counselling.
– we will not discuss your case with a family member without your written consent, except in the case of children who are under the age of 16.
If your have questions regarding your information and our policies, please contact Dr. Cathryn Coe, clinic owner and director.
We strive to keep a scent free environment for all to feel comfortable. Please refrain from warring artificial scents when coming in for your appointment.
We require 24 hours notice of cancellation of your appointment. Appointments can be changed by phoning the clinic or altering your booking via our online scheduler. We understand that circumstances do arise in which you will not be able to make your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate you. In the case of inclement weather of power outage, will be contact you to reschedule your booking.