Dr. Elizabeth Miller
I am excited to be part of the Marine Drive Naturopathic Clinic team as a naturopathic physician. I value kind, compassionate, patient-centered care and provide a general family practice focusing on the following areas:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Digestive health (IBS, GERD, IBD, dysbiosis)
- Fatigue, Stress, and Anxiety
- Fertility, Pre/Post Conception Care
- Food sensitivity testing and treatment
- Skin conditions (Acne, Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis)
- Women’s health (hormone balance, PMS, menstrual regulation, PCOS)
My education includes a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Ottawa and a four-year naturopathic medical program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. During my nursing education and work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, I frequently encountered patients with varying definitions of wellness, yet were assessed and treated under a single health care model. This observation led me to pursue a practice in Naturopathic Medicine, with an emphasis on considering all aspects of an individual’s health story. My practice is rooted in mind-body medicine and the facilitation of physical, mental/emotional, or spiritual healing.
I am passionate about natural medicine and wellness lifestyle and I am devoted to helping my clients. Together, we will develop an individualized care plan after a thorough health and lifestyle intake, physical exam and relevant laboratory testing/assessment.
Outside of clinic, I enjoy exploring the North Shore trails, spending time seaside, taking photographs and practicing yoga.
I have additional certification in the following modalities:
- License to Prescribe (BC prescriptive authority)
- IV Vitamin infusion therapy
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association
- College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
To learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Miller, visit her website: elizabethmiller.ca.