5 Facts about cosmetic acupuncture and how it can help you this summer
- Cosmetic acupuncture increases collagen production and blood supply, giving your skin a glowing and youthful appearance.
- Improving muscle tone and elasticity improves wellbeing and confidence
- Facial rejuvenation acupuncture involves the use of 30-60 tiny needles into the face head neck and scalp, lifting and tightening.
- Treatments are recommended 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks for best results.
- Many extended healthcare plans cover acupuncture sessions, including cosmetic acupuncture. Call the clinic to book your session today! or do it online here.